Tuesday 20 March 2012

Our Final Presentation

Getting ready to start the AGM
Underway


The lovely Aicha (Partnership Committee)
L-R: Chadia (Networking), Ilham (President), Loubna (Treasurer), Hayat (Recruitment), Laila (Comms)
Because our client, Ilham, was going overseas on 21 March, we had to finish our assignment a few days early - and it timed perfectly with the client's first Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Friday 16 March.

The AGM started at 5.30pm with about 45 women in attendance.  Of course it was all in french so was a bit lost on Karen and myself......I can follow a lot of written french but not spoken.  Towards the end of the AGM I presented a brief summary of the Final Presentation we had prepared - it was up on the screen in french and I had it in front of me on my laptop in english.  Of course I spoke in english which some of the ladies understood but not all - hence the french version of the presentation. 





Karen and I got a lovely surprise at the end when Ilham and her committee presented us with a beautiful leather handbag each - it was a lovely way to end a great three weeks with Ilham and her amazing, dynamic group of ladies.

This week (Monday and Tuesday) we have just been wrapping up some final items, going through some MS Project and Excel tips for them, and having the final meeting with the client and IBM Morocco.

#ibmcsc morocco

No comments:

Post a Comment